designengineering

Default DMW_97.xla not found

"C:\Program Files\DMW\DMW97.xla could not be found. Check the spelling of the
filename, and verify the file location is correct.

If you are tying to open the file from your list of most recently used files
on the File menu, make sure that the file has not been, renamed, moved or
delted."

Attempts to fix it included using my Office CD and choosing repair. That did
not work, so I uninstalled Office and re-installed it. That did not work
either. The only Office Program that is corrupt on my system is Excel 2000.

What can I do fix Excel 2000?
Peo Sjoblom

Uncheck it from toolsadd-ins and restart excel
Sounds like a third party add-in that was installed and has later been
removed while the add-in is still
selected

Peo Sjoblom

"designengineering" wrote in