Shadyhosta

Default If/then to print text.

I want to use a formula so that when a value over zero is put into one cell,
a line of text prints in another cell. I know it is an if then function, but
I've forgotten the exact formula and the way to encode the text message in
the formula.
gls858

Shadyhosta wrote:
I want to use a formula so that when a value over zero is put into one cell,
a line of text prints in another cell. I know it is an if then function, but
I've forgotten the exact formula and the way to encode the text message in
the formula.

Try this:

=IF(A10,"print this text","print this other text")

gls858
Bill Kuunders

The value is in A2
In the other cell enter

=IF(A20,"this is greater than zero or what ever","")

Regards
Bill K