Gordon

Randy wrote:
I need help in creating a document with rows/ columns in Excell, I havice
Microsoft Office 2003

*EVERY* Excel workbook has "rows and columns" by default! What do you
want to put in them?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
Randy

Default How Do I create a worksheet with rows and columns

I need help in creating a document with rows/ columns in Excell, I havice
Microsoft Office 2003
Gordon

airpage wrote:
I am trying to create a form, to print that contains the information, I am
new to this product

What "information"?
I suggest you stop what you're doing, go down to your local bookstore
and buy a copy of Excel for Dummies. Read that and that will tell you
what you want to know.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

gls858

Randy wrote:
I need help in creating a document with rows/ columns in Excell, I havice
Microsoft Office 2003

Basic tutorial:

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

gls858