Brian

Default Row to Column

I have a row with 94 entries.

I would like this data converted to a column instead.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this?

Thank you.
Gord Dibben

Brian

Copy the row. Assume row 1

Select A2 and Paste SpecialTransposeOKEsc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:45:03 -0800, "Brian"
wrote:

I have a row with 94 entries.

I would like this data converted to a column instead.

Is there an easy way to accomplish this?

Thank you.

Gord Dibben

bass

OP stated "94 entries" so will have no problem, but thanks for the added
caveat.

Gord