Danny J

Default sending a spreadsheet

Hi folks,

I sent a spreadsheet using the Send function under the File menu....the
spreadsheet was sent not as an attachment but as a text email....any way of
extracting it back into an Excel sheet?

Thanks,

Danny

Frank Kabel

Hi
try using Ron's addin:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Danny J" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi folks,

I sent a spreadsheet using the Send function under the File

menu....the
spreadsheet was sent not as an attachment but as a text email....any

way of
extracting it back into an Excel sheet?

Thanks,

Danny

crazybass2

Danny

If you want to retrieve the data from the txt file it's very simple.

With a black Excel sheet open, click Data - Get External Data - Inport
text file...

Then find your file and follow the wizard instructions.

Mike