Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links
SIS SIS is offline

Default BE-CAREFUL, YOU COULD BE A VICTIM OF SCAM OR FRAUD!!!

Attention!

With several on-going cases of fraudulent practices being carried out by criminals on the internet, you are advised to carefully read this circular, so as to completely secure yourself from every fraudulent and scam attacks by criminals on the internet which is very rampant in our current world.

To have yourself completely secured from every fraudulent and scam attacks by criminals on the internet, and fully determine if you are currently in the net of fraudsters and scamers or not, please kindly answer these questions within yourself with complete honesty;

1. Are you in a business transaction case, where you have been approached to claim millions of (United States Dollars, British Pound Sterlings, Euros, e.t.c.), with a huge reward of a particular percentage of the complete fund amount to go to you?
2. Are you in a business transaction case, where you have been approached by a lottery company with claims that you have successfully won millions of (United States Dollars, British Pound Sterlings, Euros, e.t.c.)?
3. Are you in a business transaction case, where you have been approached and promised to be assisted in having an overdue contract award funds that is supposely your's, to be successfully released to you without further hitches or delays, provided you comply with every instruction that you receive?
4. Are you in a business transaction case where you have been promised to receive large sums of money in excess of millions of (United States Dollars, British Pound Sterlings, Euros, e.t.c.), as a reward for your simple assistance?
5. Are you in a business transaction case where you were approached and promised to be awarded a contract worth millions or billions of (United States Dollars, British Pound Sterlings, Euros, e.t.c.)?

If you do not find yourself in any of the category as outlined above, please kindly dis-regards this message immediately, but be on alert for scamers and fraudsters, but if you have a friend who fits into any of the category as outlined above, the best you can do for him/her is to forward this e-mail to him/her immediately, so as to enable him/her receive assistance free of charge immediately.

If you find yourself in any of the category outlined above, there is a 99.99% chance that you are currently a victim of fraud/scam, run by notorious criminals known as con artists, with the sole aim of scamming and ripping you off your very hard earned funds!! But there is super good news, as you can receive immediate and a complete free of charge assistance from our department, where we can assist you in tracking down these con artists, have them brought to justice, and retrieve any monies in complete amounts that you have been scammed out of, in a maximum of twenty four (24) hours only, by using our new advanced scam combat techniques, but before we proceed, please kindly contact this office immediately and request for our free of charge assistance, via our secured email address at ), or via our secured fax by using the number (+ 44 700 593 1047 ) with your complete full legal name, and country of residence, afterwhich we would immediately commence with your request and our statutory obligations.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

SIS.