Tavish Muldoon

Default Excel Headers while scrolling down

Hello,

I have a huge spreadsheet with many header columns. As I scroll down
the spreadsheet, I come to certain columns and am not sure what they
are. So I have to scroll all the way back up - see the column name,
then go back to my original spot.

Is there a way to make the column names 'float' on top of every page -
so the headers are always visible?

Thanks,

Tmuld.
tjtjjtjt

They won't "float" but you could:
Click in cell A2 (or, one cell below your first heading).
Then, Windows | Freeze Panes.

tj

"Tavish Muldoon" wrote:

Hello,

I have a huge spreadsheet with many header columns. As I scroll down
the spreadsheet, I come to certain columns and am not sure what they
are. So I have to scroll all the way back up - see the column name,
then go back to my original spot.

Is there a way to make the column names 'float' on top of every page -
so the headers are always visible?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

Frank Kabel

Hi
- move the cursor in the row BELOW of your header
- goto 'Windows - Freeze Panes'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Tavish Muldoon" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
Hello,

I have a huge spreadsheet with many header columns. As I scroll down
the spreadsheet, I come to certain columns and am not sure what they
are. So I have to scroll all the way back up - see the column name,
then go back to my original spot.

Is there a way to make the column names 'float' on top of every

page -
so the headers are always visible?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

Paul B

Tavish, click in the row below your headers and then go to window freeze
panes
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003