jeffnoll

Default Varying axis scaling

I'm trying to do a some pump curve graphs using a scatter plot. The
problem is that there are both low end and high end curves that I'm
trying to place on the same chart and the distances between the two are
fairly large.

What I want to do is have a varying scale for the x/y axis

For example, for values
x from 0 - 1000 a tick of 50
1000 - 4400 a tick of 200

y from 0 - 1000 a tick of 100