Bruno Verstraete

Default how can i add a category to XY-graph?

I would like to create an XY-graph with 3 data tables :
1. Name of company : category
2. dividend yield : data
3. ratio : data
how can i see 1 next to XY data point (created from 2 and 3). I can make the
XY with 2+3 without any problem, but it makes it impossible to see which
company name goes with it. It would be nice to be able to show this.
thanks for the help.
Jon Peltier

Bruno -

You can use a third party add-in to apply data labels from a worksheet
range to plotted points. Here are two very good ones which are free,
easy to install, and easy to use:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

- Jon