Scott

Default ms excel IF statement w/pictures?

is there a way to write a
statement in Excel (like an IF Statement), that would display a
specific picture if a certain #/word/etc is typed in a cell? For
example in A1 if I typed in ball, it would automatically bring up a pic
I have saved of a ball in B1, whereas if I typed dog, it would put a
dog in B1, etc..? If you know how to do this can you PLEASE email me
at as its hard for me to check the Ngs at work...
Thanks in advance
Scott

Thank you very much for the help.it helped alot and Im almost
done...theres just one moer question. I have it so if I select from
the dtrop down menu something it comes up with the exact picture that I
want...that is done...now what I want to know is if that can be
repeated. For example: I want to have SKU#1--SKU#20 in the drop down
menu which I have now...for each selection that I choose the pic of
that item comes up..that is where I am now...howeever, what I want to
do is allow that if someone wants SKU1, SKU4, SKU7, etc...I can make 5
or 6 drop down menus on the same page, and the pic comes up for each of
them...any ideas other than writing a sheet for EACH of them?

I appreciate the help so much, thank you...I actually got to that point
yesterday ust before reading your help, but it is good to be archived
on here for future help for someone else. There is ONE last piece to
my puzzle now though :( (sorry)... I have it so all of the info and
the pics come up when selected from the drop down menu ...that is all
working fine...HOWEVER now since I have it with 5-6 selections, it
always shows those 5/6 pics and te correcponding info. Is there a way
that I can add something to the code, so that it is defaulted to no
selection, and ONLY when I MAKE a selection from the drop-down menu it
adds the pic.? Hopefully that made sense it is 445 in the AM and Ive
been stressing for days without sleep on this!
Thanks for all of your help
Scott

JE McGimpsey wrote:
Just add more cells with the VLOOKUPs (as with F1 in the page's

example)
and add more range checks:

With Range("F1")
'...