y_not

Default Merging data in workbook

I have a workbook containing 20 sheets. Each sheet is identical (used up
to 80 rows, columns A to W) and is used to record peoples working hours
each day of the week in different departments.
Could someone please tell me how to consolidate all the data on the 20
sheets into a single sheet so that this will allow me to see how many
hours were worked per day by each person.
I don't know if these are complications - each sheet uses 80 rows but
some of these will be blank rows; the same applies to the columns. In
some cases people will have worked in different departments during the
week so thier names will apppear more than once.

I hope that this all makes sense and thank you for taking the time to
read it

Tony

--
y_not
y_not's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19947

Oliver Ferns via OfficeKB.com

could you not use a Pivottable in the summary sheet, selecting Multiple
Consolidation ranges?

Worth a look....

Hth,
Oli