jeffmuoio

Default How to pie chart with 2 values and one exploded for definition?

I am trying to create a very basic pie chart (2 values) that explodes/defines
one of the values in the smaller "outset" pie... Excel keeps adding a third
duplicate value... WHY?
Jon Peltier

Jeff -

Make a regular pie chart (not a pie of pie), click on the pie, then on
the wedge you want to separate, then drag this wedge away from the
center. Or refer to one of these articles for more information:

Pie of Pie Charts

Pie Charts

- Jon
-------