Gillian7117

Default Creating a graph with 3 lines

Hello, hope you can help.
I am trying to do a break-even analysis in the form of a graph. I am
extreamly stuck on what to do
Ive searched help and it gives me the option of downloading a wrksheet to
input all the details but that is not what i am wanting. I just want to enter
the details in excel as I already know the amounts and then to be presented
with a simple graph with 3 entries.
What do I search under to help me input 3 sources of information in like the
fixed costs, selling costs and variable costs?
Im realy stuck!!!
Gordon

Gillian7117 wrote:
Hello, hope you can help.
I am trying to do a break-even analysis in the form of a graph. I am
extreamly stuck on what to do
Ive searched help and it gives me the option of downloading a wrksheet to
input all the details but that is not what i am wanting. I just want to enter
the details in excel as I already know the amounts and then to be presented
with a simple graph with 3 entries.
What do I search under to help me input 3 sources of information in like the
fixed costs, selling costs and variable costs?
Im realy stuck!!!

Select the area of your data (including titles and months etc)and then
click on the chart icon. Follow the instructions

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
Chris Rogers

Gillian,

It sounds like you are trying to do a stacked graph with 3 types of
data - you'll want to pay attention to the data series for the graph
and play around with it - sometimes it doesn't come out the way you
expect (at least for me anyway :))

Gillian7117

Hello, It was alot lot easier than what I thought. i just did 3 sets of
information and I did it, i think what was stressing me out was where I put
the axas name, but then realised you add them in after!!
Thanks for your help xx