barb-b-q

Default Looking for a clip art of God's hand

I am putting together a Bible Study lesson and I would like to use God's hand
in the background.
Peo Sjoblom

What is God's hand?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"barb-b-q" wrote:

I am putting together a Bible Study lesson and I would like to use God's hand
in the background.

Myrna Larson

This isn't exactly the place to look for clip-art.

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:03:03 -0800, "barb-b-q"
wrote:

I am putting together a Bible Study lesson and I would like to use God's hand
in the background.

Sandy Mann

What is God's hand?

I don't know but His fingerprints are everywhere

--
to e-mail direct replace @mailintor.com with @tiscali.co.uk

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote in message
What is God's hand?

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"barb-b-q" wrote:

I am putting together a Bible Study lesson and I would like to use God's

hand
in the background.

I am putting together a Bible Study lesson and I would

like to use God's hand
in the background.
.

This may be a possibility: