Tony C.

Default Excel File Appears Blank

I have a system with Windows 2000 w/sp4 and office 2000. When I open an excel
file with known data, nothing appers. The file is blank. It only happens with
Excel. Any thoughts!
Frank Kabel

Hi
goto 'Tools - Options - General' and uncheck 'Ignore other
applications'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Tony C." schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I have a system with Windows 2000 w/sp4 and office 2000. When I open

an excel
file with known data, nothing appers. The file is blank. It only

happens with
Excel. Any thoughts!

Dave Peterson

And if that doesn't work...