smintey

Default XY Scatter charts

Hi
I cant for the life of me work out how to create the type of graph im after.
I have two collumns of data-i want the first collumn to be the x values and
the second collumn to be the Y values. I want excel to then plot these points
on a scatter graph (eg a point on the graph will comprise of an X value and
its corresponding Y value). Does anyone know how i can do this or where i can
find out?

Any help will be great as i am really starting to tear my hair out now!!!

Pleeease!

Thanks
Steve
R.VENKATARAMAN

highlight the first and second column data
click the chart wizard icon which looks like colored bar graph in the
toolbar
choose scatter chart and follow the wizard.

first column will be x values and second col y values.