Ken

Default Macro to get rid of "Chart1" Verbiage

Excel 2000 ... I got this Macro from this board before ...
Debra D (I think?) ... I wish to get rid of "Chart?" from
the header of my Charts.

Anyone ... How do I do this? ... Thanks ... Kha
Debra Dalgleish

If you're trying to clear the header on a chart sheet, choose
ViewHeader and Footer, then from the Header drop-down list choose None.

If it's something else, perhaps you can give a bit more detail.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List