juan

Default Create chart Base on selected Period

Hello,
I have following data and going to create a chart for each
period.
CATEGORY PER1 PER2 PER3 UPTO PER 12
Pr1 total 584
Prd2 Total 2658
Prd3 Total 154
etc

My question is it possible to perhaps have like an input
box and put the period I want the chat to get data from?
I'm trying not to manually go into the data series and
change the Range. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right,
All i want to be able to do is a macro that when click it
will ask what period the chart should be for.
Please advise any info.
Thanks,
Juan

Jon Peltier

Hi Juan -

Try one of these links:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

juan wrote:

Hello,
I have following data and going to create a chart for each
period.
CATEGORY PER1 PER2 PER3 UPTO PER 12
Pr1 total 584
Prd2 Total 2658
Prd3 Total 154
etc

My question is it possible to perhaps have like an input
box and put the period I want the chat to get data from?
I'm trying not to manually go into the data series and
change the Range. I'm not sure if I'm explaining it right,
All i want to be able to do is a macro that when click it
will ask what period the chart should be for.
Please advise any info.
Thanks,
Juan

juan

Jon,
sorry for late reply. Thank you for the help, this should
do the trick.

Once again,

thanks,

juan