PTL

Default saving exponential to text data

I have been having aproblem saving my xl sheet to csv and keeping the text
information as text.

I change the whole column to text from exponential numbers. It appears
okay. Then when I save the document as a csv document it reverts back to the
exponential numbers.

I get numerous warnings on you will lose information by using the csv format
and whether I answer yes or no to the questions the data always reverts back
to exponential data and not the text data it was changed to.

What am I doing wrong?
--
PTL
Dave Peterson

I think the biggest thing you're doing wrong is multiposting to various
newsgroups.

If you think you have to hit lots of groups, include them all in the header and
send it once.

You have multiple responses to your thread in .misc.