Default How do I copy a total (only) from one document to another

Please email me the answer to the above. Thanks, Linda
Peo Sjoblom

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

Gordon

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

You might have answered the question as WELL as giving a link about posting.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
cycling-rod

Copy the total, use Paste Special, rather than Paste, and tick Value and
OK.

--
cycling-rod

Peo Sjoblom

NO, because I don't answer posters that are so nonchalant that they only put
the
question in the subject line. The link was for the part that was in the body
of the message

Peo Sjoblom

"Gordon" wrote in message
Peo Sjoblom wrote:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

You might have answered the question as WELL as giving a link about

posting.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Gordon

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
NO, because I don't answer posters that are so nonchalant that they only put
the
question in the subject line. The link was for the part that was in the body
of the message

If you'd bothered to look at the OP's headers you would have
seen......WEB ACCESS! That usually (but not necessarily) denotes a
complete newbie, therefore the best way would have been to point out the
error after answering the question!

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
Peo Sjoblom

I assume you have never used CDO but there are instructions and it is very
clear when you post what to do
If somebody is so indifferent that they first post the question in the
subject line and then asks to be
emailed the answer, then I don't think they deserve an answer

Peo Sjoblom