Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Break Links in Excel 97

Since Excel 97 doesn't offer a "Break Link" option, how can I break a link
between two workbooks?

Thanks,
Craig.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

If those links are in worksheet formulas, you can convert those formulas to
values (edit|copy, edit|Paste special|values).

Try Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

It'll make them easier to find.

--