Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Hyperlink function displayed instead of link

Hello,

I'm using the Excel Interop in C#. A resultset is returned to a
function which parses it into an array and the array is assigned to a
range (I know, there is a better way to do that and that will be then
next issue tackled). In the resultset is a column of hyperlinks that
the dbas are creating for me (=HYPERLINK("#'View Criteria'!
A2","Criteria")). Unfortunately, that is what is being displayed.
The cells are formatted to 'General' and if I place the cursor at the
end of the formula in the formula bar and hit return, the text changes
to the blue, underscored 'Criteria' and the link works great. Any
ideas on how to do this work without going into each cell and hitting
return?

Thanks,
Mike