MIke

Default blood pressure charting

Blood pressure needs two readings, a Systolic and a Diastolic reading. Does
any one know how I can display readings that I have kept ove the months of
my own hypertention.

The readings need to give the date, time and the two readings, usually with
a line joining the two readings.

a tipical example of a reading is:

date 11/2/05
time 20.15
sys 130
dia 74

many thanks

Mike

John Mansfield

Mike,

Here is another example:

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...ressure_chart/

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"MIke" wrote:

Blood pressure needs two readings, a Systolic and a Diastolic reading. Does
any one know how I can display readings that I have kept ove the months of
my own hypertention.

The readings need to give the date, time and the two readings, usually with
a line joining the two readings.

a tipical example of a reading is:

date 11/2/05
time 20.15
sys 130
dia 74

many thanks

Mike

MIke

Many thanks for the many suggestions suggestions.

I have found that if you create a line chart and format the data series you
can remove the lines and on the options tab, put in up/down bars on the
upper reading, this give a chart with the systolic and diastolic joined for
each reading.

I have'et found a way to add in the pulse readign to this chart yet.

Mike

"MIke" wrote in message
Blood pressure needs two readings, a Systolic and a Diastolic reading.
Does any one know how I can display readings that I have kept ove the
months of my own hypertention.

The readings need to give the date, time and the two readings, usually
with a line joining the two readings.

a tipical example of a reading is:

date 11/2/05
time 20.15
sys 130
dia 74

many thanks

Mike

Jon Peltier

Mike -

Add the pulse, but change the pulse series to an XY Scatter series
(select the series, choose Chart Type from the Chart menu), then if
necessary remove any secondary axes Excel provides for you (choose Chart
Options from Chart menu, then Axes tab).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services