BASHIR

Default BAHTTEXT

How can I change BAHTTEXT to English Text, please explain in a simple method
Thanks
Ragdyer

Can I assume you're involved with that Thai currency unit in order to
convert numbers to text?
If so, here are some links you might be interested in:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;EN-US;213360

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...numberstowords

--
HTH,

RD

"BASHIR" wrote in message
How can I change BAHTTEXT to English Text, please explain in a simple

method
Thanks

David McRitchie

Actually the MS KB article is a bit humorous it says
"Type the following code into the module sheet."
you can copy and paste fine from IE or Firefox. You can't
read it very well in Firefox until you copy and paste it.

The MS KB article would have to be
modified quite a bit. If you have Excel 2002 there is a builtin
Text and Data function: BAHTTEXT Worksheet Function

But if not everyone has at least Excel 2002 then you'd be better
off using a user defined function; hopefully you would get the
equivalent from the following. Perhaps someone with Excel 2002
or later installed can verify can verify that the are the same or close
enough. There may very well be a reason that the original author
never put it up as a function on his site (or perhaps they all have 2002).

----
For a User Defined Function see this posting
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...GP10.p hx.gbl
there is a slight correction to be made at the end to remove extra spaces
Rupees_as_text = Application.Trim(GHAU)

see the entire thread (except that the function is long so use the above)
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...phx.gbl&rnum=4
---
HTH,

"Ragdyer" wrote ...