Pete

Default Tabbing the code

Hi,

Can someone tell me about the convention for tabbing or
spacing out the code from the left of the code window.

thanks
Pete
Jan Karel Pieterse

Hi Pete,

Can someone tell me about the convention for tabbing or
spacing out the code from the left of the code window.

It is a way to make your code easier to read and to simplify spotting
missing Next and or End If statements.

How exactly you do your indenting is a matter of personal taste.

I'd advise you to get a copy of Stephen Bullen's smart indenter:

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Indenter/Default.htm

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP