Al

Default Top alignment with vertical text?

I want to align text to the top of the cell using vertical text, but cannot
find any permutation of alignment options to do this. (The last letter of
every cell will all be on same vertical level, the start of every text string
will all be on different levels!)

Any ideas, please?
Norman Jones

Hi Al,

Setting Vertical alignment to Top and Orientation degrees to 90 worked for
me.

---
Regards,
Norman