Rex

Default I need a macro to find cut and paste data to new cell

I have data that I have imported to excel which I need to reformat to be able
to create a pivot table. The data is in journal form with the comment sitting
in column D above the journal number. I need a macro to find cut and paste
the comments from column D to column C. The comments are not all the same but
do contain a common word such as "To" and as the journals are not all the
same size the comment does not appear at regular intervals. Any help
appreciated as I am new to VBA.