sc826

Default Menu Bar

I am having the same problem. When I press Enter in the Visual Basic Editor,
the cursor moves down a line and nothing else happens. Worksheet menus
toolbar is also selected in the customize list. The menu bar appears when in
full screen mode but the worksheet tabs etc are gone.

sc826

"Township of East Hanover" wrote:

With a workbook open, use ALT+F11 [Gets you to the Visual Basic
Editor (VBE)]

View Immediate window

Copy/paste or type the code line below into the Immediate window and
then press ENTER

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True

To get back to Excel press Alt+Q

Hope that you will now breathe a sigh of relief.

"GIT" wrote in message
Hi
Newbie.......
I seem to have misplaced the menu bar at the top of Excel.... the one that
says File, Edit, View, Tools etc.
I have the icons, but the other bar has gone.
How do I get it back and keep it??
TIA