cyrille

Default how to copy on double-click the cell value to Clipboard

Hello everybody,
My question is in the title... I just want to be able to automatically
copy the text content of one selected cell (selected by double-click)
into the Clipboard. Can you help me?
I tried something like the following, but it doesn't work.
Thanks in advance
Cyril

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
On Error Resume Next
If ActiveCell.Value < "" Then
ActiveCell.Value.Copy
End If
Cancel = True
pep819

Hi Cyrille,

Just double click, then click ctrl and c. To paste the data, click ctrl and
v. This works on almost any Windows application.