william white (MN)

Default How to stop sliders going out of control

Does anyone know how to stop sliders going out of control. Specifically,
when we use sliders, many times we find that when you click on the "page" or
"increment" area of the slider, the slider will continue to change the value
of the link cell even after the click is off. This is very annoying. Does
anyone understand this? Does anyone have a work around?
Mark

I am not too sure. I thought I'd make a response anyhow.
In the vb Editor, view the properties of the slider and
adjust the min and max values to the range of your data.
Min=0 Max=how many rows you scroll to.

http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

Mark

.