Junior Member

Default Problem in sending filtered data to numerous/different locations

To all Experts please give an solution to below problem .

Every day I have to send 60 mails to different locations containing filtered data out of a single sheet for instace the sheet is like :

Client Name Location Balance Amount
AAA Delhi 5000
BBB Chandigarh 10000
CCC Chennai 4000
DDD Delhi 1000
FFF Chandigarh 3000

Now this single sheet contains say around 9000 row with data like Client Name , Client Location & Balance amount , Now First I have to filter each location One by one and then
sending the data to the E-mail ID of the concerned branch Head (for eg. Excel sheet containing data regarding client AAA and DDD balance amount would go to the concerned person handling delhi branch) , in this way for 60 location I have to filter 60 locations and then sending it at 60 mail id's since Data of one location cannot be send to other location .

Now I need any method through which this can be send automatically by system with minimum time involved , so please help with your invaluable suggestions .

Sukumar