getalife

Default Address List in Excel

I would like to set up a Names and Address list in Excel 2000. The list has
to be shared amongst many users who are not experts at using spreadsheets.
Therefore I need easy entry forms and facilities for easy printing.

Can anyone help with a template?

The list is for an Amateur Charitable Swiimming Club

Debra Dalgleish

Set up the list in a table, e.g.:

GivenName FamilyName Street City Prov
Jane Smith 123 Main St. Toronto ON

Format the heading row so it's different from the data rows. For
example, make the text bold.

To add a new name:
Select a cell in the list
Choose DataForm
Click the New button, and add a record.
When finished, click Close

To print the list, click the Print button on the toolbar.

Frequently, make a backup copy of the file, and store it in a safe place.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List