Anonymous

Default Moving Down a Cell in Macro

I am Writing a Macro and it takes rows from one sheet and pastes them on
another sheet. I have most of the macro running fine, but it does this
repeatedly and I need help getting it to go down to the next line when it is
ready to paste the next row. Please Help Me?
R.VENKATARAMAN

there are many ways. depnds upon your code statment
range("c1").offset(1,0) will take you to C2

does this hint help you;l

Anonymous wrote in message
I am Writing a Macro and it takes rows from one sheet and pastes them on
another sheet. I have most of the macro running fine, but it does this
repeatedly and I need help getting it to go down to the next line when it

is
ready to paste the next row. Please Help Me?

Ron de Bruin

Hi

Maybe this will help you
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm+