K. Biscello

Default How do I create individual pie charts for 99 different employees?

I have a Excel worksheet that has employee benefit information for 99
employees and would like to make an individual pie chart for each one. Some
of the employees don't have the same benefits as others, but I can't figure
out how to alter each chart for each employee. Can someone help?