Bernd

Default Prevent change of color scheme in Pivot chart

I set up a Pivot-chart and modifying the color scheme. As soon as I make a
selection in one of my page fields the color scheme reverts back to default
(automatic) and I have to go in and do all the modifications again.

Is there a way to prevent the pivot chart to change the color scheme?

{I am using Excel 2002 SP3}

Thanks,

Bernd
Debra Dalgleish

Loss of formatting is a known problem with pivot charts. There's
information in the following MSKB article, suggests recording a macro as
you apply the formatting:

XL2000: Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List