wewgyro

Default How do I multiply Column G Totals by a number and display the res.

Using Excel, how do I multiply Column G Totals by a number and display the
results (sum) in Column H?
Thank you for the help
Bob Phillips

In H1 =G1*7

and copy down

--

HTH

RP

"wewgyro" wrote in message
Using Excel, how do I multiply Column G Totals by a number and display the
results (sum) in Column H?
Thank you for the help

JMay

In Cell H1 enter
=SUM((G$1:G$1000)*2) <<type this in and hold down Control key + Shift key
and then press the Enter key.
This action will change the appearance/content of H1 to
{=SUM((G$1:G$1000)*2)} making it an Array entered.
Change 1000 and 2 (above) to whatever,,,

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
In H1 =G1*7

and copy down

--