Rogueuk

Default replacing TRUE/FALSE

I got around this by adding to my macro and doing a find/relpace.
That seemed to do the job.
Thanks for any help

Selection.Replace What:="TRUE", Replacement:="YES", LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False,
_
ReplaceFormat:=False
Selection.Replace What:="FALSE", Replacement:="NO", LookAt:=xlPart,
_
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False,
_
ReplaceFormat:=False

JulieD Wrote:
Hi

if you don't need to do this via code, i would use this approach.

Type your formula into cell F2
then move the mouse over the bottom right hand corner of F2 until you
see a
+
and double click, this will replicate the formula down the column
now choose the data in column F and copy it
choose E2 and then choose edit / paste special - values
click OK

Cheers
julieD

"Rogueuk" wrote in message
...-

Is what I am trying to do possible.
I have a column of data that is just showing either TRUE or FALSE

Using =IF(E2=TRUE,"Yes","No")
I can change another column to show yes or no.

What I need to do is automatically select all in Column E except the
first row then apply the formula. Once complete replace the values
into
the original cells in Column E.

I tried Range("E65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Select in my macro but
it didn't seem to do what I wanted

Is this all possible?

--
Rogueuk-