scrabtree23

Default combo box formatting

In a column2 on my sheet1 I have dates with the following format: mm/dd/yy.

I have a userform that pops up and the user is to select a date from the
drop down box. The drop down ties back to the unique entries in column2 on
sheet1. When the date is selected, the code is supposed to autofilter sheet1
to the value in column2 that the user selected from the combo box. This
isn't working! If I try the same techniqe with columns that have text only,
all works fine. It just don't work on the date comumn. I am sure it has to
do with the format on the combo box. How can I format the combo box to
mm/dd/yy?
Dave Peterson

Sometimes, if you work with the values, you get better results.

kind of like:

myrng.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="" & clng(cdate(combobox1.value))

--

Dave Peterson