scrabtree23

Default Saturday morning cut and paste help

Good Saturday morning to all. I am doing some ameture programming and will
be asking a few questions. Thanks in advance for the help. This is an
awesome site. First question:

On Sheet2 I want to select and copy every entire row that has a value in
cells A:A.

I then want to insert those copied rows into Sheet1 between rows 4 and 5.
Don Guillett

Good time to learn.
record a macro while you use datafilterautofilternon blankscopyselect
other sheetselect where to insertpaste. Then you can go back and clean up
the recorded macro. Post back for more help.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software