Gemmyj

Default Quadratics

How do I draw a quadratic on microsoft excel? My quadratic is x^2+6x+8=80
Please reply tonight as my homework is due in tomorrow.
Bernard Liengme

In A1 type x; in B1 type y
In A2 type -20, in A3 type -19
Select A2:A3 and drag the fill handle (little box in lower right corner of
cell) down to A36 (A6 will get value 14)
In B2 type =A2^2+6*A2-72 (hope you see where I got this)
Copy B2 down to B14
Select A1:B14; click the chart Wizard and plot an XY chart
best wishes
Tell us what mark I get for YOUR homework!
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme