trey

Default sales commission template

Scott, I am a graduate from the school of hard knocks when it comes to
commission tracking and creating the templates and program add ons in order
to do so... Please e-mail me or preferably call (936) 365-3095. My name is
Trey and I would be happy to get you going in the right direction effortlesy
and for free...

"Scott" wrote:

I am trying to set up a template to track sales commissions.

Thanks!