apeet310

Default how do i do supply and demand curves in excel?

Barb Reinhardt

I'm not sure what a supply and demand curve is, so I can't help you.

John Mansfield

It depends on what you are charting.

For a basic supply and demand chart as applied to economics, you can use an
XY Scatter chart. This site shows how you could set one up:

http://www.producingohio.org/lesson/draw.html

Supply and demand charts for daily stock trading are more complicated. They
typically use bars that show each component by time.

Can you post back what you are trying to chart and some sample data?

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com