Will Eichert

Default range from worksheet ala chartwizard

I'd like to have a form control that allows the user to
select a worksheet range. Actually the user would need to
select multiple ranges, but this could be done with
multiple form controls. I'm thinking of something similar
to the Data Range control in the Excel Chart Wizard. Is
there any way to access this control by setting a
reference and calling a routine in the library? Any other
way to do this or something similar?

Thanks,

Will
John Mansfield

Will,

It sounds like you're looking for Excel's "RefEdit" control. You can add
this control to a user form that you create and program yourself. User forms
are created in the visual basic project window. To access this window, go to
Tools - Macro - Visual Basic Editor. At this point look up RefEdit in the
help area. You alsom might want to look up RefEdit and UserForms on the
internet for examples of how the RefEdit control can be programmed.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com