Mike R.

Default Small font on row & column numbers - wierd

Hello,
I am working with a worksheet from someone else, and it is very wierd that
the column letters and row numbers are in a rather unusual small font. The
other wierd thing is that my validation lists also appear rather small.
Changing the cell font does not help. I think they small font issue may be
linked to eachother. Is there some setting I am missing? Does any have a
solution? Help please,
Mike
Dave Peterson

Try