Debra Dalgleish

Default hey son!!! :D where do I send the Lobster

Dave's not here right now. He said you should send the wine to me. <g

Bob wrote:
Mom assumed your missing Thanksgiving was indicative of the Entire Holiday
season, we agreed that sending you Lobster, or a very nice California wine
selection was appropriate. So, give me your website, so that we may reciprocate
for your time and effort solving our problem.....

Thank You so very much

Your wanna be (reservations accepted:) adoptive parents

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Dave Peterson