Doug Mc

Default Works in all columns but one??

I have the following formula in about 15 columns in one row.

=OFFSET($D$1,COUNTA(INDIRECT("$d$1:$d"&ROW()-1))-1,0)

The only difference in the other columns is, of course, the Column
identifier..
This works fine in all columns except Column E. I've looked and looked and
it looks to me like Column E is formatted EXACTLY like all the other
columns.
Column E contains this:
=OFFSET($E$1,COUNTA(INDIRECT("$e$1:$e"&ROW()-1))-1,0) but all I get in
Column E is a blank result.

Does anybody have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks,
Doug

Doug Mc

Hi Galimi,
I don't know how to check the background/foreground colors.
I'm using Excel 97.
Can you help me?