Posted to microsoft.public.excel.links

Default Links in Excel

One of my accounting managers has a spreadsheet that grabs cell values from
other sheets in the form of links. The sheets are all on the network file
server and the paths are correct. What doesn't add up is that one of the
linked sheets works, the other doesn't.

I've checked the paths and the only difference that I can see is that he was
on a Win2000 machine and just recently got an XP pro box. I thought it might
be security related but I'm not sure. The links point to his "K" drive, but
when you try to open the link, it goes to the "C" drive and the "K" drive is
mapped.