tk_2u

Default How can I format a cell so date field only displays the Month?

I'd like to have cells with date fields only display the Month. Instead of
MM-YY or MM-DD-YY...I'm looking for just MMMM.
Thank you.
Ron Rosenfeld

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:35:01 -0800, "tk_2u"
wrote:

I'd like to have cells with date fields only display the Month. Instead of
MM-YY or MM-DD-YY...I'm looking for just MMMM.
Thank you.

Format/Cells/Number Custom: mmmm

--ron
CLR

Right-click on the cell with the date in it FormatCells NumberTab
Custom ..type MMMM in the window

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck CABGx3

"tk_2u" wrote in message
I'd like to have cells with date fields only display the Month. Instead

of
MM-YY or MM-DD-YY...I'm looking for just MMMM.
Thank you.

Gord Dibben

FormatCellsNumberCustom.

Enter MMMM in the dialog box.