PCOR

Default scroll lock

Hi Need a hand here
Once in a while (to darn often) my SCROLL LOCK litght start blinking on the
keyboard. It cause Excel to behave in queer ways
Dowas anyone know how to cure this.
AA reboot does cure it but that is not the preferred soluvtion
Thanks
Ian MM
--
Norton Professional 2004 says this email is clean...believe it

Frank Kabel

Hi
just hit the SCROLL LOCK key again

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"PCOR" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Hi Need a hand here
Once in a while (to darn often) my SCROLL LOCK litght start blinking

on the
keyboard. It cause Excel to behave in queer ways
Dowas anyone know how to cure this.
AA reboot does cure it but that is not the preferred soluvtion
Thanks
Ian MM
--
Norton Professional 2004 says this email is clean...believe it

Gord Dibben

Ian

Does the light actually "blink" as in on/off blink-blink?

If so, you have a problem other than Excel behaving in queer ways.

Something other than Excel is turning the ScrLk on.

I tried a google search for "blinking scroll lock light" and various combos
but came up with nothing in the Windows XP and 98 ng's.

Perhaps another search engine could come up with something.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:02:34 -0500, "PCOR" wrote:

Hi Need a hand here
Once in a while (to darn often) my SCROLL LOCK litght start blinking on the
keyboard. It cause Excel to behave in queer ways
Dowas anyone know how to cure this.
AA reboot does cure it but that is not the preferred soluvtion
Thanks
Ian MM

JulieD

Hi PCOR

have you got a "smart" keyboard - you know the type with a button to get
your emails & another to put the computer to sleep & another to make you a
cup of tea ....
if so, you might need to reinstall it (if it came with a disk) or check out
the manufacturers website for additional information.

Cheers
JulieD

"PCOR" wrote in message
[...]

Chip Pearson

Sounds like a bad keyboard. Buy a new one.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson