cincode5

Default Cell Colors and Sheet Protection

Is there a way to change the color of a cell if a sheet is protected? I want
to place an object on a worksheet that will turn protection on or off if a
cell indicates that the sheet is protected.

I dont want users going to the menu to perfom this function because I'm
tired of unprotecting sheets that have forget passwords assigned.
--
Regards...
Frank Kabel

Hi
record a macro and assign this macro to a toolbar icon

--
Regards
Frank Kabel